Isaac is Here
The outer squalls of Isaac have reached Miami. I don’t expect it to be much of a storm, but Andres is putting up the shutters for the babies’ room and our safe room.
Just in case.
Before Katrina hit New Orleans, she swept across Miami as a category 2. She didn’t do too much damage here, so most people forget about that.
But they didn’t live on our block.
A spin-off tornado swept down our street, flashing an eerie blue light and knocking down big branches which toppled our cars. Three trees were uprooted and gone.
And now we have babies, so it is time to stay safe.
I’ll be back Tuesday or Wednesday.
Take extra care,
- eatdrinkbemommie likes this
- delightsandshadows said: I was just thinking about how a hurricane played a big role in your love story. Can you do a post about keeping kids entertained indoors all weekend? I could use the inspiration (!) oxox
- mybabythoughts said: Stay safe and good luck!
- raisingbabyboy said: Stay safe and I’ll be thinking of you guys!
- raisingbabyboy likes this
- mamaguru posted this